Registration is now open for Doing Business Globally 2016, Baker & McKenzie’s premier cross-border business event in North America.
The series, now in its sixth year, drew nearly 850 attendees in 2015, including senior business executives, in-house counsel and tax executives from a variety of industries.
This year’s program takes place in New York, Dallas and Minneapolis in November. This is our first time hosting Doing Business Globally in Minnesota. The event will feature Baker & McKenzie partners from around the world sharing insights on trends and best practices for cross-border investments.
View the 2016 program brochures and register for the event on our website.
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain Insight From Global Industry Leaders: Learn practical tips and strategies from senior company executives that apply to your business. Interact with a global team of panelists who will present their views on industry and market developments as well as risks and opportunities for companies doing business globally.
- Customize Your Experience: Tailor your own itinerary and choose to attend the panel sessions that are most relevant to your business.
- Access Exclusive Publications: Enjoy exclusive complimentary access to legal publications and handbooks that highlight trends and analysis around specific countries and areas of law, authored by industry leaders.
- Build Your Global Network: Grow a network of invaluable contacts for benchmarking your business strategy, and building your company and career.
- Earn CLE and CPE Credits: The program provides over five hours of general CLE credit in California, Illinois, Minnesota and Texas, and over six hours of general credit for New York. CPE credit will be available for certain panels.
Follow this blog and @DBGInsights for updates on our keynote speakers, panel sessions, and global business news and insights.